FW: Belltown April Clean & Green Event

  • Lock, Stan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hi All,

      I was asked to forward that attached.  Please join in the effort if you are available.  --Stan

      Stan Lock, Neighborhood District Coordinator
      West Seattle Neighborhood Service Center
      City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
      4205 SW Alaska Street
      Seattle, WA  98116
      206-233-2045

      Public Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement:
      Consistent with the Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56 RCW, all records within the possession of the City may be subject to a public disclosure request and may be distributed or copied.  Records include and are limited to sign-in sheets, contracts, E-mails, notes, correspondence, etc.  Use of lists of individuals or directory information (including address, phone of E-mail) may not be used for commercial purposes.