Tuesday's ANA Meeting

  • katy.walum
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      I'm currently putting together the agenda for tomorrow night's ANA meeting (7pm, Admiral UCC Church). Please contact me with any items you'd like to have included in the agenda - I'd like to get the agenda out by this evening.

      Thank you!

      Katy Walum
      President, Admiral Neighborhood Association
      katy.walum@...
    • katy.walum
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2011
        Hello Everyone!

        As you know, I have posted the agenda for tomorrow night's ANA meeting, as well as the minutes from our April meeting. Please review these and let me know if you have any questions.

        Tomorrow we will be announcing the lineup for our 2011 Summer Concert Series at Hiawatha, finding out more about how we're working to engage Admiral businesses, and hearing from at least one candidate for this year's City Council elections (Michael Taylor-Judd, Position 1). We'll also have our new "Admiral" stickers for sale ($5), so you can sport your neighborhood pride on your vehicle or business window!

        I hope you all can make it. I'll have some tasty snacks on hand and, of course, we'll have our "Meeting After the Meeting" at a neighborhood watering hole, so we can enjoy some social time with each other.

        Thank you, as always, for your time and efforts!