ANA meeting tomorrow & 2010 nominations

  • MarkW
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Hello all -

      Our meeting tomorrow is our Annual Meeting where we will vote for new
      ANA officers for the 2010 calendar year.

      Nominations we have to-date are:

      President:
      Jim Del Ciello
      Katy Walum

      Vice-President:
      Ann Limbaugh

      I would like to make the additional nominations:

      Treasurer:
      Ann Limbaugh

      Secretary:
      Catherine Barker

      You may find this a little confusing, but since we have two individuals
      running for President, we have some options, a few of which may be:

      1. Make the runner up for President the VP, or
      2. Have co-Presidents and no VP
      3. Run the election as a contested race and elect one President

      We can discuss this at the meeting. Frankly, there is little precedent
      for contested board positions with our organization.

      Also, I would like to leave some time at the meeting to discuss
      Neighborhood Planning. Catherine Barker and I can update the group on
      the most recent meeting and we can discuss what is coming in the future.

      See you tomorrow,

      Mark Wainwright