REMINDER: NO SW DISTRICT MEETING TONIGHT!!!!!

  • Stan Lock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi All,

      This is just a quick reminder that there is NO SW District Council meeting tonight. We will next meet on Wednesday, July 15, beginning at 6:30 p.m., in the President's Board Room, South Seattle Community College.

      SDOT will be hosting a public hearing on neighborhood traffic calming from 6:30-7:30 p.m.

      DPD will then give a presentation on Backyard Cottages at 7:30 p.m.

      Someone from the Seattle Green Bag Campaign may be interested in presenting at the meeting. I'll let you know once it's confirmed. Enjoy tonight off! --Stan

      Stan Lock, Neighborhood District Coordinator
      West Seattle Neighborhood Service Center
      City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
      4205 SW Alaska Street
      Seattle, WA 98116
      206-233-2045

      Public Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement:
      Consistent with the Public Records Act, Chapter 42.56 RCW, all records within the possession of the City may be subject to a public disclosure request and may be distributed or copied. Records include and are limited to sign-in sheets, contracts, E-mails, notes, correspondence, etc. Use of lists of individuals or directory information (including address, phone of E-mail) may not be used for commercial purposes.