Draft Agenda

  • Stan Lock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Hi All,

      Attached is the DRAFT agenda for the May 6 SW District Council meeting. Please contact me if you would like to add an item. Also, it's not too late to e-mail your Delegate Report (I've only received 2, so far) and items for the Calender--both are attached, along with the DRAFT agenda. Thanks, Stan

      Stan Lock, Neighborhood District Coordinator
      West Seattle Neighborhood Service Center
      City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
      4205 SW Alaska Street
      Seattle, WA 98116
      206-233-2045