ANA General Meeting, Tues 4/14 tentative agenda

  • Mark Wainwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2009
      Hello all -

      Tomorrow's ANA meeting should be a fun one. Other than a summary from
      the Gathering of Neighbors, we'll have a focus on Neighborhood Planning
      with our special guest...

      Councilmember Sally Clark!

      ... and our other special guest, Sharonn Meeks, our Southwest District
      Council representative on the Neighborhood Planning Advisory Committee.
      Sharonn can review the specifics of the NPAC progress, and Sally can let
      us know what she's working on in regards to neighborhood planning and
      other things! Make sure to check out Sally's web page for more
      information about what she's up to:

      http://www.seattle.gov/council/clark/

      Also, Katy Walum has been hard at work on a music series in conjunction
      with Hiawatha this summer and (if she's able to join us) will have an
      update!

      I'm open to any other ideas that people have for the agenda...

      Please be sure to reveiw Sally Clark's web page and have some questions
      for her. This is a great opportunity to ask one of our newest elected
      councilmembers some great questions.

      Thanks,

      Mark