Fwd: YOUR NEXT SW DISTRICT COUNCIL MEETING

  • Stan Lock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Happy New Year All!

      I am resending the e-mail below as a reminder of our NEXT SW District Council meeting, scheduled this Wednesday, January 7, from 7-9 p.m. If you haven't already done so, please complete the attached Delegate Report and Meeting Calendar and send it back to me asap. See you Wednesday! --Stan

      Stan Lock, Neighborhood District Coordinator
      West Seattle Neighborhood Service Center
      City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
      4205 SW Alaska Street
      Seattle, WA 98116
      206-233-2045

      >>> Stan Lock 12/23/2008 2:18 PM >>>
      Hi All,

      Attached are the following:

      November 5, 2008 SW District Council Meeting Summary
      January 7, 2009 SW District Council Meeting Draft Agenda
      January 7, 2009 Delegate Report Template for you to complete and return
      January 7, 2009 Calendar for you to complete and return

      I will be out of the office beginning Thursday, December 25, 2008, and will return Monday, January 5, 2009. Please mark this on your calendars! I will not be able to send another meeting reminder until my return on January 5... a mere TWO days before our meeting.

      I hope all is going well and Happy Holidays! --Stan