ANA General Meeting, Tues 12/9 tentative agenda

  • Mark Wainwright
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hello all -

      Here's my quick spin on the agenda for tomorrow night:

      1. A brief discussion with Vickie Baroch, our Admiral neighborhood
      preparedness person, about the upcoming radio test and other
      preparedness things. We need to talk about our community emergency
      duffle bag!

      2. A representative from the Delridge Neighborhoods Development
      Association will join us to talk about the Food & Fitness Campaign.

      3. Updates/reviews of ongoing neighborhood issues: California Place
      Park, Safeway Redevelopment.

      4. Report from SWDC by Jim Del Ciello.

      That's what I have right now!

      See you tomorrow!

      Mark
    • Jim Del Ciello
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
        Hi Mark--

        Thanks for the heads-up for this evening's meeting....The SW District Council announced at the November meeting that it does not meet in December. The Council will re-convene in January.

        See you tonight, Jim