Emergency Preparedness Info

  • Pat O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Good morning

      As we step outside today we are reminded that we are all fast approaching our winter weather.
      Please share the web links below and encourage your friends, family, and business relations to:
      - keep your storm drains clear of leaf debris
      - build an emergency supply kit (including water, radio and light)
      - create a family disaster plan (and practice)

      http://www.govlink.org/storm/

      http://www.seattle.gov/html/citizen/emergency_resources.htm

      http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/snowandice.htm

      Thanks again for you time