Reminder - No August ANA meeting

  • Mark Wainwright
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 3:13 PM
      Hello all -

      Just a quick reminder that we will not have an ANA general meeting in
      August. Summer hiatus!

      One quick note - I have been swapping emails with Safeway concerning the
      redevelopment of the Admiral store. No big news yet, but the West
      Seattle Blog has posted a note about an upcoming Design Review meeting.
      My latest email with Safeway, however, suggests that they may move the
      DRB meeting to late September or after. I'll keep you all posted.

      See you in September...

      Mark