HGTV's "My Big Amazing Renovation" looking to showcase Seattle homes

  • Mercado, Theresa
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      My name is Theresa Mercado and I am a researcher for the show "My Big
      Amazing Renovation" on Home and Garden Television (HGTV). We are now in
      production of our 2nd season and are looking to bring the show to Seattle
      and surrounding areas. I'm hoping you may be able to help me locate
      homeowners who may be interested in having their BIG, AMAZING, renovation
      featured on our show!

      We are looking for enthusiastic homeowners who are just starting a major
      home renovation that will double the size of their original home and
      transform the major living spaces. We are also looking for homeowners who
      have a set budget and time frame in which they hope to have their renovation
      completed.

      I have attached our press release for you to take a look at. If you could
      include this in your newsletter or email blast or pass it on to anyone who
      you think might be able to assist me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am
      trying to find people within the next few weeks, so time is of the essence.

      If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me at
      tmercado@... or call me at (303) 712-3103 Thank you
      very much for your time.

      Sincerely,
      --
      Theresa Mercado
      Research/Casting for HGTV's "My Big Amazing Renovation"