200 Neighbor Appreciation Cards

  • Stan Lock
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi All!

      They're in! I have a stack of 200 in my office so be sure to stop by and pick some up! If you prefer, I can drop them off to you. I will be bringing them to our February 6 Southwest District Council meeting so let me know how many you will need. They come with envelopes. --Stan

      P.S. I will be in all day training sessions on Mondy and Tuesday (February 4 & 5). I do plan on checking my e-mail during breaks.

      Stan Lock, Neighborhood District Coordinator
      West Seattle Neighborhood Service Center
      City of Seattle Department of Neighborhoods
      4205 SW Alaska Street
      Seattle, WA 98116
      206-233-2045