Adopt a Street this Saturday &a new venue

  • David Whiting
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2014
    Warm Greetings Neighbors!

    This coming Saturday, March 8th is the first Adopt-A-Street event of the year.
    Please meet Jim and Dave at Metropolitan Market starting at 9:00 am. As always
    beverages, refreshments and sack lunches are provided as well as gloves and tools.

    Our March meeting is next Tuesday, March 11th at a new venue for us....
    The Sanctuary at Admiral located at 2656 42nd Ave SW, at SW Lander.

    As you can see from the attached flyer we have full agenda, so I hope to see you there.

    David Whiting
    ANA President