SWDC meets Wed, March 5, 6:30pm

  • Pottharst, Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2014

    Hi all,

    Attached and pasted in below is our agenda for next Wednesday, March 5, 6:30-8pm, at the West Seattle Senior Center. Featured speaker will be Lynn Dennis, the new CEO of the West Seattle Chamber of Commerce.

    A draft summary of our February meeting is also attached.

    Hope to see you there.

    Ed

    Southwest District Council

    Wednesday, March 5, 2014

    6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

    Senior Center of West Seattle, 4217 SW Oregon St, Nucor Room

    A G E N D A

    6:30 p.m.     Welcome and Introductions, Approve Previous Meeting Summary, & Announcements – Sharonn Meeks & Vlad Oustimovitch

    6:40 p.m.     Introduction and Q&A with West Seattle Chamber CEO Lynn Dennis

    7:10 p.m.     Development in West Seattle – Cindi Barker and all

    7:40 p.m.     CNC Update- Chas Redmond

    7:45 p.m.     Other SWDC business

    • California Avenue SW Historic and Notable Structure Survey – Chas Redmond
    • Neighborhood Park and Street Fund: timeline and info here
    • Neighborhood Matching Fund:  Large Project CRT and DCRT
    • Topics for upcoming SWDC meetings

    8:00 p.m.       Adjourn