November ANA meeting agenda

  • David Whiting
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2013
    Dear Neighbors,

    This Tuesday, November 12th is our next meeting where we'll elect ANA officers for 2014.
    Dave, JoAnn and myself are willing to continue to serve as your secretary, treasurer and
    president for the coming year, please be prepared to nominate a Vice President.

    Also on the agenda is our guest speaker and West Seattle super community advocate, Charles
    Redmond of the Morgan Community Association. Chas will be updating us on his endeavor to
    identify the historical buildings in the California Ave SW corridor from Admiral to Morgan junctions.

    I'll also be soliciting your input for our December meeting which has traditionally been our
    social event. Is there any interest in doing something different this year... a community service
    event, planning session for 2014... something else?

    David Whiting