West Seattle Transportation Coalition Letter

  • West Seattle Transportation Coalition
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 159 KB
    Good Afternoon,

    After many, many, many conversations, emails and two great meetings, we are pleased to announce that we have a letter to send to the City, County and State tomorrow morning.

    We have been so impressed and amazed with the feedback and dedication of this Peninsula to come together for a common cause and support this Coalition.

    Our November 14th and December 10th meetings will be spent creating a plan tentatively called the West Seattle Master Transportation Improvement Plan (MTIP). We hope that you and any interested members of your groups will be there to help us create this historic document.

    We also hope that you will see this letter as an invitation to the Agencies to open a dialogue with West Seattle.  We all have some wonderful, productive and positive solutions to share.   We have set a meeting date of January 14th to invite the Agencies to present their high level plans to us, and as an opportunity for us to present them with our MTIP.

    We have attached the letter here for you to read, and we hope that we can add your names and organizations to our list of Coalition supporters.

    Sincerely Yours In Community,

    • Deb Barker
    • Kevin Broveleit
    • Barbara Dobkin
    • Amanda Kay Helmick
    • Mat McBride
    • Tod Rodman
    • Joe Szilagyi
    • Michael Taylor-Judd
    • Diane Rose Vincent
    Interim Board
    The West Seattle Transportation Coalition

    For more information, questions, or technical assistance, please contact us at board@...