May ANA meeting Tuesday night

  • David Whiting
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2013
    Greetings Neighbors,

    Attached is our agenda for Tuesday and the minutes from April. Please remember we will
    be voting to approve changes to our bylaws; if possible please bring the proposed revisions
    that were distributed last month.

    We'll also hear from Mark Jacobs on what he's found out from reviewing traffic data from
    SDOT related to the intersection of 47th Ave SW and Admiral Way SW. I'll also have latest news
    about potential funding of pedestrian safety improvements from the state legislature.

    David