Our next ANA meeting - Jan 9, 2007

  • Mark and Jane Wainwright
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hello all -

      I hope eveyone has had a relaxing holiday! I haven't spent much time on the agenda for our
      next meeting, but I hope to distribute a draft this Sunday or Monday. You input is welcome.
      We will definitely be talking about the streetscape assessment in the Admiral business district
      that was done by a few people a week or so ago.

      See you all soon!

      Mark
    • Cindi Barker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007
        Hey Mark, we've been doing a lot in the Southwest Police Precinct Advisory Council related to Emergency Preparedness specific to West Seattle.  Maybe we can get together in the next month or so and see if it's a good agenda item for your Feb or March meeting
        Cindi
        933-6968.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
          Cindi -

          That sounds great. Let's chat soon about this.

          Thanks,

          Mark

          --- In AdmiralNeighborhood@yahoogroups.com, "Cindi Barker" <cbarker@...>