Hunger Action Week

  • Morgan Winkler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2012

      Admiral Neighborhood Association,

      The United Way of King County would like to invite you to participate in Hunger Action Week! We are shining a bright light on hunger and we’re asking everyone to think about their relationship to food.   Who has food, who doesn’t, where does your food come from….  We’re encouraging people to sign up on our website (www.uwkc.org/hunger) to stand with us during Hunger Action Week on March 19-24.   When you do you’ll learn about ways you can get involved locally and you’ll be part of a movement that is helping to assure that everyone in our community is able to put nourishing food on the table.

      It could be as simple as just signing up to learn more about hunger or more involved by participating in one of our volunteer events including a food security survey in the Rainier Valley on March 24th!

      If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email/call me.

      Thanks!

      Morgan Winkler

      Out of the Rain AmeriCorps Volunteer Coordinator

      United Way of King County

      mwinkler@...

      206.461.8582

      Named one of 2011’s “100 Best Companies to Work for” by Seattle Business Magazine

      Web | Blog | Facebook | Twitter