Fwd: Town Hall with Mayor McGinn Tuesday, March 13th

  • Katy Walum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Office of the Mayor" <Office_of_the_Mayor@...>
      Date: February 17, 2012 10:04:42 AM PST
      To: katy.walum@...
      Subject: Town Hall with Mayor McGinn Tuesday, March 13th

      Town Hall with Mayor McGinn Tuesday, March 13th

      City logo lighter blue -- for mass E-mails
      Office of the Mayor
      City of Seattle

      Dear Katy,

      If you're receiving this email, it means that a) you've interacted with the Mayor's Office at some point since Mayor Mike McGinn has been in office, and b) according to our best information, you live or work in the 98106, 98116, 98126 or 98136 zip code.

      As part of the Engage Seattle initiative, in order to ensure that as many people as possible who live, work, or play in Seattle are able to voice their concerns and offer their feedback directly to the mayor, we're holding a series of town halls in every part of the city, and there's one coming up next month in West Seattle:

      Mayor's Town Hall
      Tuesday, March 13th
      Youngstown Cultural Arts Center
      4408 Delridge Way SW

      5:30 to 6:30 pm: Community information fair
      6:30 to 6:40 pm: Performance by local artists
      6:40 to 8:00 pm: Open Q&A with Mayor McGinn and City staff

      You can download a flier here. Youngstown is located near the 85, 120, and 125 bus stops; for full transit directions, go to metro.kingcounty.gov.

      Please forward this message to anyone you know who you think would be interested in talking to the mayor, and we'll hope to see you on March 13th! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

      Sincerely,

      Sol Villarreal
      Community Engagement Coordinator
      Office of Mayor Mike McGinn
      Desk: 206-233-2656
      Mobile: 206-427-3062
      seattle.gov/mayor

      Click to view this email in a browser

      City of Seattle
      600 4th Ave
      Seattle, WA 98104
      United States of America

      Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!