P-Patch development and Movie Night

  • HPAC
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 8:59 AM
      P-PATCH: This invitation just in from the Department of Neighborhoods: There's a new P-Patch coming to Westcrest Park. They'd like some help creating this garden- come share your thoughts and hopes, learn what, when, where, and how the garden will be built. Please bring a snack to share. Interpretation will be available on request.  (see attached flier,  help distribute it if you can or know anyone interested!)
      THIS TUESDAY, FEB. 21st, 6:30-8:30. Highland Park Improvement Club (HPIC), 12th and Holden.

      MOVIE NIGHT TONIGHT, February 17th. Clue: The first movie of J.K. Rowlings classic tale of the Hogwarts kids.
      Doors open at 6:30pm, movie at 7. Free admission.
      HPIC will be selling popcorn, candy and other movie fare.
      Bring blankets and pillows or sit in HPIC chairs.

      Also attached is HPIC's February newsletter- please note that we (HPAC) now have a website! HPIC is taking us under their wing: www.hpic1919.org/hpac. More will be developed with it soon, but it's a great start. We hope to see you at our HPAC meeting on the 29th.