Fwd: [MAYORMCGINN] City Hall Open House this Saturday

  • Katy Walum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2012

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Mayor Mike McGinn <mike.mcginn@...>
      Date: January 24, 2012 5:00:52 PM EST
      To: MAYORMCGINN@...
      Subject: [MAYORMCGINN] City Hall Open House this Saturday

      City logo
      Mike McGinn, Mayor
      City of Seattle

      City Hall belongs to the people of Seattle. That’s why for the third year in a row we’re inviting the community to come downtown to City Hall for an Open House. Enjoy local music and food, learn about resources the City provides, meet local elected officials and connect with opportunities to make our community a better place.

      City Hall Open House
      Saturday, January 28th, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
      601 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104

      The agenda will include tours of the Mayor’s Office and City Council Offices, a Q&A session with the mayor, workshops on the legislative process and interpreting credit reports, tabling by City departments and the City Attorney’s Office, live music, a farmer’s market, and more.

      Parking near City Hall can be difficult (see here for tips)—see metro.kingcounty.gov for help planning your trip via transit.

      Please forward this message to anyone else you think would be interested. You can also download a flier here. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

      Sincerely,

      Mike McGinn
      Mayor of Seattle

      Privacy and Mailing List Policy
      List-Unsubscribe - Click and press send | List-Subscribe | List-Owner