1327July ANA meeting

  • David Whiting
    Jul 3, 2014
    Happy 4th of July Admiral Neighbors!

    The Admiral Neighborhood Association (ANA) will be providing concessions for
    the Admiral 4th of July Kids Parade. The parade begins at 10:00 am at the
    intersection of 44th Ave SW and Sunset and ends at Hamilton Viewpoint Park.
    Please see the West Seattle Blog or the Herald for further details.

    Next Tuesday our monthly meeting will include a surprise celebration with
    beverages and refreshments. Our featured topic will be the August primary
    ballot measure Proposition No. 1 on the creation of a Seattle Park District.

    If you don't see you on Tuesday, don't forget starting July 25th is our Hiawatha
    Summer Concert Series. The ANA does not meet in August.

    David Whiting
    ANA President