1298ANA January meeting

  • David Whiting
    Jan 10, 2014
    Neighbors,

    Happy new year! Our first Admiral Neighborhood Association meeting is this coming
    Tuesday, January 14th. We will return to our regular meeting venue of  Admiral UCC
    Church 4320 SW Hill Street. location map

    Our featured topic this month is the proposal to adopt a every other week schedule for
    garbage collection city wide. In 2012 Seattle Public Utilities conducted a pilot test in four
    neighborhoods to evaluate the implications for a citywide switch. This resulting report,
    titled "One Less Truck Project" can be found on SPU website

    The full agenda is attached, and hope to see you there.

    David Whiting
    ANA President
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic