1268ANA July 9th meeting agenda

  • David Whiting
    Jul 6, 2013
    Admiral Neighbors,

    If you are a home owner you should have received the county's valuation notice for your property.
    Our meeting next Tuesday will include a presentation from King County Assessor Lloyd Hara
    regarding the new appeal process of that property valuation.

    We will also review summer community events like the the 4th of July Kid's parade and
    the upcoming concert series. Remember ANA does not meet in August, so we look forward to
    seeing you next Tuesday. This month's cookie will be homemade oreos.

    David Whiting
    ANA President