    Seattle Department of Neighborhoods

    ******************************

    Southwest District Council

    Wednesday, July 3, 2013

     6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.

    Southwest Pool and Teen Life Center, 2801 SW Thistle St, Room 2

    A G E N D A

    6:30 p.m.       Open Meeting/Membership Roll Call, Guest Introductions, Approve Previous Meeting Summary, & Announcements Karl de Jong & Susan Ruppert, Co-Chairs

    6:40 p.m.     West Seattle school capital projects  Joe Wolf, K-12 Planning Coordinator, Capitol Projects and Planning, Seattle Public Schools

    7:10 p.m.     Surplus substation properties in West Seattle -- Dave Barber and Effie Moody, Seattle City Light

    7:30 p.m.     Night OutMark Solomon, Seattle Police Department

    7:40 p.m.     CNC Update- Chas Redmond

    7:45 p.m.     West Seattle Items of Interest- All

    • California Avenue SW Historic and Notable Structure Survey – Chas Redmond
    • Helping Neighborhood Groups and Community Resources in West Seattle – Karl deJong and Susan Ruppert
    • Fall topics:  SDOT urban forestry (Sept.); CM Tim Burgess on City budget (Oct.).

    8:00 p.m.       Adjourn