RE: 5 years of this list

  • Sherri Alms
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      I want to chime in with my thanks to Josh and JB for this list. I enjoy
      hearing from Jim Graham and the ANC folks since that's news I don't get
      anywhere else. I also like knowing what my neighbors are thinking about and
      doing. Last, I enjoy knowing how many people love this neighborhood as much
      as I do.

      As for the sniping, it doesn't seem either nastier or more plentiful than
      what I see on other lists.

      Sherri Alms
      AlmsInk
      Writing that works for you...