Fwd: ANC Election

  • HiMikeGould@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      Neighbors,
      One of the candidates, Simi Batra from 1C06, felt that my earlier EM did
      not fairly reflect his position when I did not list him as one of the
      candidates who had supported both the moratorium and the mixed use
      development. The reason I did not include his name on that list was because
      he testified against the moratorium at the ABC hearing. He believes that is
      not a fair representation of his position, so I attach for your consideration
      his statement of how he stands on the two issues. He has consistently been a
      strong supporter of the mixed use solution.
      I hope that this clarifies the situation.
      Mike