AM List postings

  • slmcmahon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      I have recently found this list and appreciate the content.  With regard to the posting of seemingly unrelated items, I would suggest that the less censorship the better.  These postings seem to relate to the spirit of Adams Morgan rather than any geographical boundaries.  It seems easy enough to move to the next message.  Thank you.