Green space in front of Exxon

  • Mindy Moretti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2013
      If anyone saw who was working in the green space today on front of the Exxon and can identify them (city agency/landscaping firm) please let me know.

      They did an absolute hack job and have potentially ruined many of the plants there. It was not the landscaping company that is paid to maintain that area.

      Thank you,
      Mindy

      Mindy Moretti
    • Lisa Duperier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        Saw the beautiful area while at the AMP-BID concert and Southern Hospitality this past Saturday and was reminded of what a fab job You and ANC1C had done on that corner.  It looked wonderful this past weekend; sorry to hear it was trashed.  This has happened before when a city agency cruised the neighborhood and didn't review the legal status of spaces.

        Lisa Duperier, Director; 202-667-1052
        Fund for Kalorama Park
        Chair, AMDay Festival 2004-2012
        If anyone saw who was working in the green space today on front of the Exxon and can identify them (city agency/landscaping firm) please let me know. They did an absolute hack job and have potentially ruined many of the plants there. It was not the landscaping company that is paid to maintain that area.
        Thank you, Mindy Moretti