Reed Cooke Neighbor Hood Associatin Spring Clean

  • florida avenue
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      Saturday May 18th, 2013
      9am - Noon
      Come on out and help clean our yards, streets, & alleys. Meet your neighbors. Make a difference.

      Meet at Unity Park (Columbia & Euclid -- across from City Bikes) at 9 am.

      We'll have rakes, shovels, brooms & trash bags. You bring work gloves, energy, a smile.

      Collection points for trash pick-up by DPW will be:

      '

      Champlain & Euclid * 17th & Euclid * Ontario & Kalorama

      For more information call:
      Ed Jackson 202-667-2468 or Steve Lanning 202-409-1000
    • florida avenue