Sweet black and white cat on Euclid Street, NW See picture

  • B A
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 3:25 PM
      Good evening,

      There is a black and white cat roaming on Euclid street, NW who is extremely friendly and adores when people pet him/her, hold him/her. He is not afraid of people and likes to sit on our brick walls or front yard.

      Does anyone know to who belong this cat? Last time I saw him/her, he had a blue collar but it seems he/she lost it.

      Today with one of my neighbor, we saw the cat next to our homes and spend time with her/him. We are concerned about the kitty. I also see him sometimes late at night. (Party cat!)

      The reason I am writing this email is, being myself a foster and because we are approaching kittens seasons, the Washington Humane Society will continue even more to enforce its neutered program to cats and clip their ears to identify them as stray or feral.

      But I do believe this cat belongs to someone. To avoid the cat to be taken by the Washington Humane Society for adoption or neutered, i strongly recommend the owners to put a collar on the cat with a tag or tatoo the ear for identification. The cat will be safe.

      The cat is just so awesome! and we don't want to see him/her go. Or if the cat is lost, to bring him/her back to its owner.

      BA

      Sent from my iPhone