Copier: Free to a good home/not-for-profit

  • thomhaller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      I have a Canon Copier 981 and at least three toner cartridges to give away. Ideally, I'd like to give the goods to a not-for-profit.

      As I recall ... (notice how I'm not using it) ... the paper feed jams.

      Ideally, you can pick it up from my dupont (17/Q area) location.

      Interested? Drop me a note separate from the listserv.
      thom@...