Re: [Adams Morgan] Re: Alleged embezzlement from AMBPA

  • Bill Falls
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011
      Gewissenbisse, do you have facts to back up this new leap on the Brazie embezzlement issue? If you don't, why make the claim?
      Bill Falls <billfalls@...>
      Washington, DC
      http://www64.pair.com/bfalls/

      On 4/4/2011 1:31 AM, gewissensbisse@... wrote:

      Chuck Brazie has dirt on Pat Patrick and Lisa Duperier, I would think.... AND
      Just like in a movie, I can hear him saying:
      If I go down for this, Ill take you all with me.