Re: [Adams Morgan] Re: Alleged embezzlement from AMBPA

  • gewissensbisse@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
      Chuck Brazie has dirt on Pat Patrick and Lisa Duperier, I would think.... AND
      Just like in a movie, I can hear him saying:
      If I go down for this, Ill take you all with me.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011
        Gewissenbisse, do you have facts to back up this new leap on the Brazie embezzlement issue? If you don't, why make the claim?
        Bill Falls <billfalls@...>
        Washington, DC
        http://www64.pair.com/bfalls/