This FRI, Jon Braman, political hip-hop, 7 PM

  • Potters HouseDC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      Jon Braman makes our top 5 list here at the Potter's House

      He has been to the PH a couple of times before and we love having him return every time.
      Please come enjoy his political hip-hop.  He is a good lyricist and
      guaranteed to entertain you.

      Jon is raising money for www.SustainUs.org which enlists, encourages, enables youth to
      gather and act around the issue of sustainability internationally.  exciting!

      Dinner will be ready by 7 PM, Show starting at 8 PM

      Please call if you want to volunteer - free entree OR free appetizer and dessert AND free drink.

      Tom Goss will be your MC for the evening.

      Peace, Meade, Timmy, Mikey, Sabir, Jackie, Tom
      703-850-2987 cell

      Sounds of Hope: Good Music. Good Food. For a Good Cause!
      PottersHouseDC@... www.myspace.com/soundsofhope
      SAVE the DATE! Come celebrate our 5th Anniversary! FRI DEC 21,  7-10:30 PM

      Potter's House 1658 Columbia Rd NW Washington, DC 20009 202-232-5483
      www.PottersHouseDC.org

      ALL ages, incomes, races, creeds, sexes & orientations WELCOME !