Adams Family

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14, 2009
      Hi I am looking for family...My grandfathers parents who were Emery Sills married a Lottie Viola Adams whos parents are John David Adams and mother was a Cora Mae Adams (ELLER). His parents I think where THomas J Adams and Sarah F. Jones any info please let me know...email me at sapfire76@...
    • Kathey Pavelka
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15, 2009
        My Adams family has always been hard for me to find anything about.  Your names are not on my list.  I wish that I could help.
        Kathey

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2010
          Hi I am looking for family...My grandfathers parents who were Emery Sills
          married a Lottie Viola Adams whos parents are John David Adams and mother was a
          Cora May Adams (ELLER). His parents I think where THomas J Adams and Sarah F.
          Jones any info please let me know...email me at sapfire76@...
        • Rosemary Little
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 22, 2010
            Hi
            I don`t recognize those names right off. I will take a look at my papers and make sure. If I find anything I will let you know.

            Rosemary

            Hi I am looking for family...My grandfathers parents who were Emery Sills
            married a Lottie Viola Adams whos parents are John David Adams and mother was a
            Cora May Adams (ELLER). His parents I think where THomas J Adams and Sarah F.
            Jones any info please let me know...email me at sapfire76@yahoo. com

          • Chief Mountain Bearr
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 22, 2010
              While your looking see if you can find anthing on a Sidney Adams in Georgia pleae

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 23, 2010
                Thank you.

                http://www.google.com/profiles/104838547653538237682.

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 27, 2010