New Family Website on MyFamily.com

  • Tim Bear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009
      I have just started a knew family website on MyFamily.com.
      Many more features than this group.
      If you are kin to me please post a message to this group and tell me how
      you are kin and I'll send you an invetation.
      If you want to join and aren't shure if you are related are not look at
      my online tree at
      http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=bear4204

      I will not be posting here on a regular bases but will keep the group
      open far those not related.

      I will send invetations to all kin but if I miss you please let me know.
      I will be posting a few pictures and some documents that are not on the
      groups.
      Thanks,
      Tim Bear