I am posting this message to the group to let you know that

  • Tim Bear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2008
      We will not be accepting membership from anybody with
      a "@Grouply" email address. We are doing this because while Grouply
      guarantees the privacy of it's members it does not guarantee the
      privacy of our list members that do not have Grouply addresses. There
      is the potential to have our members email and other private
      information harvested and as the owner of ------- I cannot take the
      chance of this happening. So I am asking anyone on the list that is
      considering Grouply to rethink. It is only a matter of time before
      other groups will start asking the same thing from it's members.