Hi Adams Family

  • jrlittle14
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
      My Adams Family descends from Salethial Adams and Sarah Harris.
      Salathiel was born SC. Later came to Jackson County Ga. Then to Dekalb
      County Ga. Hope we can all help each other out.
    • Kathey Pavelka
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2007
        Hello!  It would be a real dream if we could connect our families, but I have found no one in Ga.  All were in Tenn.
        Kathey