To Louis E. Adams

  • genieandruby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2007
      Please tell me again how to get one of your books
    • Louis Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2007
        --- genieandruby <genieandruby@...>
        Both books are available at your local Bookstore for
        $37.00/ea + tax; or if you would like an autographed
        copy of one or both books; or a copy on CD, please
        send me a email at: kc8aos@.... Both books are
        available to relatives at a reduced cost.
        Thanks for your interest.
        > Please tell me again how to get one of your books

        Fraternally and sincerely,
        Louis E. Adams
        The Olde Professor
        Pax vobiscum & ex parsimoniae