Here is my Adams line please post yours.

  • Tim Bear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      The first Adams in my line was Mary Adams and her husband Edward
      Legg. Her parents were Jonathon Adams and Rachel McClendon.

      Mary Adams
      Born: 09 Jul 1809 in Tennessee.
      Died: 21 May 1865 in Nacogdoches County, Texas
      Married Abt. 1826 in Alabama

      Jonathon Adams
      Born: ?
      Died: Oct 1838 in ?
      Married 22 Oct 1807 in Clark County, Ga.

      This is what I have on them and there famillies can be found at this
      link.
      Ancestors of Timothy A. Bear
      http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=bear4204
      If you have more info please post it here.
      Thanks,
      Tim