Re: ADU1.pdf

  • Kol
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
      Hi Jeff.

      Your attachment came through in the first email that you sent. It looks nice, but I have a hard time evaluating 2D CAD designs when I see them. I prefer Sketchup models in order to visualize how a space will work, or at least to have the designer explain how the space will work.

      Can you say more about the regulations in Whatcom County that apply to your ADU? I've heard that multiple ADUs are allowed are farm properties, due to some kind of grandfather clause related to providing housing for farmhands. Is that the case for your property? Is there any size constraints? 950 sq ft is getting up there to the size of a normal house, let alone 1245 sq ft.

      Thanks for sharing some information about your ADU.

      -Kol