Re: Brand new ADU available next month

  • brianspringberg@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2013
      --- In Accessory_Dwelling_Unit@yahoogroups.com, "martininthefuture" wrote:

      > sounds interesting, Brian -- do you want to tell us more about why you developed it? I'm always interested in hearing "origin" stories, and over at http://accessorydwellings.org we have a whole series of them. - Martin
      >
      > --- In Accessory_Dwelling_Unit@yahoogroups.com, "brianspringberg@" wrote:
      > >
      > > I am about five weeks away from finishing a beautiful ADU in the Cathedral Park neighborhood in North Portland. It is a custom, two story, two bedroom home with a large vaulted ceiling in a great area.
      > > This ADU has high efficiency ductless heat/AC, tankless water heater, high end stainless steel appliances and custom windows.
      > > Please contact me at springberg@... for more information
      > > Thanks,
      > > Brian

    • 4e3991ae9f65be7664eaa3ac71c369ca

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2013
          Glad to hear that you are coming to pdx. I use a great architect/engineer named Peter (503) 265-8461 and my builder was Dorian Rady. +1 (503) 314-9728.
          Both were excellent, and
          I recommend them both highly.
          The city is a pain to deal with (I am a firefighter in the city) but the finished product made it all worth it. This ADU is a beautiful, custom home that we are very proud of.
          Let me know if I can be of any assistance,
          Brian
          Sent from my iPhone