Brand new ADU available next month

  • brianspringberg@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
      I am about five weeks away from finishing a beautiful ADU in the Cathedral Park neighborhood in North Portland. It is a custom, two story, two bedroom home with a large vaulted ceiling in a great area.
      This ADU has high efficiency ductless heat/AC, tankless water heater, high end stainless steel appliances and custom windows.
      Please contact me at springberg@... for more information
      Thanks,
      Brian
    • martininthefuture
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2013
        sounds interesting, Brian -- do you want to tell us more about why you developed it? I'm always interested in hearing "origin" stories, and over at http://accessorydwellings.org we have a whole series of them. - Martin

      • brianspringberg@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 18, 2013
          --- In Accessory_Dwelling_Unit@yahoogroups.com, "martininthefuture" wrote:

          > sounds interesting, Brian -- do you want to tell us more about why you developed it? I'm always interested in hearing "origin" stories, and over at http://accessorydwellings.org we have a whole series of them. - Martin
          >
          > --- In Accessory_Dwelling_Unit@yahoogroups.com, "brianspringberg@" wrote:
          > >
          > > I am about five weeks away from finishing a beautiful ADU in the Cathedral Park neighborhood in North Portland. It is a custom, two story, two bedroom home with a large vaulted ceiling in a great area.
          > > This ADU has high efficiency ductless heat/AC, tankless water heater, high end stainless steel appliances and custom windows.
          > > Please contact me at springberg@... for more information
          > > Thanks,
          > > Brian

        • 4e3991ae9f65be7664eaa3ac71c369ca

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2013
              Glad to hear that you are coming to pdx. I use a great architect/engineer named Peter (503) 265-8461 and my builder was Dorian Rady. +1 (503) 314-9728.
              Both were excellent, and
              I recommend them both highly.
              The city is a pain to deal with (I am a firefighter in the city) but the finished product made it all worth it. This ADU is a beautiful, custom home that we are very proud of.
              Let me know if I can be of any assistance,
              Brian
              Sent from my iPhone