Welcome

  • Kol
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011
      Hi everyone. And Welcome to the Accessory Dwelling Unit Yahoo Group.

      This venue is to be used for sharing information, hosting documents, and asking and answering questions pertaining to Accessory Dwellings.

      This group is open to anyone who is interested in ADUs personally and professionally. It is a public forum, meaning that theoretically, anyone could join the group and look at any of the information that has been posted here.

      As the group grows, its functions may grow and change as well.

      Depending on your settings, you'll receive messages real time, Daily Digest, or Web only. For the time being, I don't expect too much e-mail traffic. But, as membership grows, that may change.

      I just wanted to formally welcome the first group members. Feel free to write anytime.

      Cheers,
      -Kol

      kolpeterson@...