Voices II

  • Minimum_Wage
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 10:17 AM
      I always have a massive sinus infection in conjunction with my li'l friend. When it "yells" my it almost feels like it vibrates all the snot up there. The last time they gave me Stelazine, Risperdal, etc, etc, and it did NOTHING but make it worse, and make me so fat I stopped breathing 70 times an hour in my sleep. What banished it was I took sports supplements like Ripped Fuel, anything ThermoGenic helped me detox the Floxetine and Sertraline HCI out of my system and my little friend died a screaming painful death. It in the beginning it claimed it was a person I was "mindlocked" with and somehow it was the real person and I was the fake and I was harming it by existing. I knew it wasn't real because it had nothing but my knowledge and seemed to comment on everything I was seeing or doing. I definitively KNOW that it was the SSRI drugs that caused it, nothing else. Otherwise I am competely normal and able to work 32 hours a week and drive and all
      that. I tell myself I don't need anymore counseling since I am able to work and all that. I am frustrated about not having a girlfriend but I keep meeting all the wrong people, especially somebody right now who is all wrong for me, so I will stay friends ( like she's gonna like me like that anyway, after I see what she likes in a man.)
      The counselors will hornswaggle you and tell you your life isn't successful enough but I think I am vastly improved considering before I got my CPAP machine I could have looked forward to a fatal heart attack and no energy to do jack.
    • Private_MindSpace
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 1:44 PM
        Hi Petie!

        I tell myself I don't need anymore counseling since I am able to work and all that.

        You are correct! The definition of mental illness is lack of functionality in the workplace. If one can function in the workplace, one cannot be classed as clinically mentally ill. This does not mean that people cannot still benefit from therapy - but only that they are not clinically mentally ill.

        Katie

        Minimum_Wage <Morticia_Pippenpooper@...> wrote:
[...]

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Private_MindSpace
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 2:23 PM
          Seems like absolutely every aspect of your life was controlled and directed while in this ?therapy? It sounds horrific at any age. Truly untenable as a teen!

          Katie

          Minimum_Wage <Morticia_Pippenpooper@...> wrote:
          Really not anything especially troubling me right now other than "normal" stuff like trying to establish new friendships and possibly *gulp* romance.
          The counselors I had at the "Center" mostly sat there and stared at me or missed red flags about troublesome things I was doing. I imagine they would see something good developing with this one girl so thus they would say I was being codependent and ditch her, or sign me up for another group. (Water intoxication group!Horse Hockey!) That kept me from going to work. A problem I used to have was my standards were so high nobody met them. So now I really,really give people a chance. (That's why one of my bosses will get nothing but the minimum contact from me)
          Hi Petie!

          Minimum_Wage <Morticia_Pippenpooper@...> wrote: I always have a massive sinus infection in conjunction with my li'l friend. When it "yells" my it almost feels like it vibrates all the snot up there. The last time they gave me Stelazine, Risperdal, etc, etc, and it did NOTHING but make it worse, and make me so fat I stopped breathing 70 times an hour in my sleep. What banished it was I took sports supplements like Ripped Fuel, anything ThermoGenic helped me detox the Floxetine and Sertraline HCI out of my system and my little friend died a screaming painful death. It in the beginning it claimed it was a person I was "mindlocked" with and somehow it was the real person and I was the fake and I was harming it by existing. I knew it wasn't real because it had nothing but my knowledge and seemed to comment on everything I was seeing or doing. I definitively KNOW that it was the SSRI drugs that caused it, nothing else. Otherwise I am competely
          normal and able to work 32 hours a week and drive and all
          that. I tell myself I don't need anymore counseling since I am able to work and all that. I am frustrated about not having a girlfriend but I keep meeting all the wrong people, especially somebody right now who is all wrong for me, so I will stay friends ( like she's gonna like me like that anyway, after I see what she likes in a man.)
          The counselors will hornswaggle you and tell you your life isn't successful enough but I think I am vastly improved considering before I got my CPAP machine I could have looked forward to a fatal heart attack and no energy to do jack.

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Private_MindSpace
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AbuseinTherapy
          www.geocities.com/Wolfdeck2003/celtic.html

          ***
          This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account.  It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted.  If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Minimum_Wage

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1 5:42 PM
              I was put in a "emotionally handicapped" class, kept away from the rest of the school,too.

              Minimum_Wage <Morticia_Pippenpooper@...> wrote: Really not anything especially troubling me right now other than "normal" stuff like trying to establish new friendships and possibly *gulp* romance.
[...]

              Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software ***
              This message contains parts that can not be reco