Communicating by email

  • Jimmie Alford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013

      Hello, all.

      Communicating with you via email as we have done in the past, is not feasible at the present time because of issues with my health.  If you have sent an email message and did not receive a response, it is because my email account(s) reached its maximum capacity and responding was not possible.  Today we have cleaned some messages out of the account(s) so I could send this message.

      Please feel free to contact me by regular mail:

      106 Waters Edge Cove

      Hot Springs, AR 71901

      or by phone at (501) 262-3456.

      Thank you and God bless you,