Re: [About_Alfords] Re: Lodowick Alford(b1710) & Julius Alford(b1717), NC

  • Gil Alford
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2013
      Phyllis,

      There is no need to hold back on either.

      Anyone can subscribe to About_Alfords.  We have assumed only folks who have some interest in AAFA and/or Alfords (+ spelling variations) would likely subscribe.  AA does hold the right to approve subscribers, but that has never been a problem.  Just send an email to the address below and it is not necessary to have subject or text.

      Note there is an underscore ( _ ) between About and Alfords.

      One does not even have to be Alford kin to join.  We have members who joined because they had a member who was a friend,  The non-Alford even attended some of the meetings.  Others joined because they hoped to find an Alford connection.  For the lineage on the application just enter ?? John Mitchell & Winney Alford ??

      We would also like to knock down that brick wall.  Who knows, maybe we will by the time our meeting is over in Raleigh in October.

      Gil