Indiana Obituaries Updated

  • pamrthompson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
      I just posted an updated file for Indiana Obituaries:

      This file is over 130 pages and includes a number of old obituaries and lots of gravestone photos. Two AAFA members are included: Benjamin Franklin Alford Jr., AAFA #0447 and President of AAFA, 1992-1996; and early member Orville Felton Alford, AAFA #0042.

      If you have Indiana ancestors/relatives, take a look and see if we have obituaries for them. If you have photos of deceased "Alfords" or obituaries that we're missing, we'd love to include them! Also check to make sure we've identified people's lineages correctly.

      Gil has volunteered to be the Indiana Cemeteries Project Officer, so getting this file updated was a high priority! He will be populating the Indiana Cemeteries database using the obituaries, Find A Grave data, and AAFA records.

      --Pam

      Pamela Alford Thompson

      Obituaries Project Manager, Alford American Family Association

    • gilalford@charter.net